[Open Thread] #14
Posted on July 15, 2016
TGIF! It’s been awhile for an open thread but it gives us the opportunity to talk about random things, lakorn related or not. And since we’re gonna be random, might as well stare into this adorable and perfect face. I do miss James Ji in a lakorn and can’t wait for Buang Hong! ANYWAY. Let the rambling begin – I’ll be the first to start! See below 🙂
Things I’m excited about:
- It’s the weekend, duh. This week went by fast! I think I’ll take little man to the beach.
- Sai Lap Rak Puan will be out this Sunday, can’t wait to see Andrew and Ploy together. Andrew looks especially handsome in this. Initially I thought of Mr. and Mrs. Smith too, but I’m not sure if Ploy is a secret spy..
- Gotta catch the ending of Tayard Arsoon which is this Saturday (I’ve only seen the first few episodes, but want to see how it all ends).
- There’s a ton of new teasers out and other in progress lakorns to check out – Cupid Series (when will they ever air this), and really, a million other lakorns. SO MANY LAKORNS and so little time. But I’m not complaining.. just overwhelmed with all of the goodness.
- Then, need to watch Luk Mai Klai Ton ep 2.
Doubt I’ll get through my list this weekend, but hey, a girl can try right? What about you? What are you doing this weekend? What’s on top of mind and what are you stressed out about? Hope the adorable James Ji above will help make you feel relaxed this weekend.