What are you doing for the rest of your life? & Lakorns Airing in December
Posted on December 1, 2011
Thank you for joining me, in our love for lakorns.
To mark the beginning of a new month, a blank slate, and the final month of 2011, I’d liked to share with you one of the most romantic lyrics that I’ve heard: What are you doing for the rest of your life? A song written by Michel Legrand.
What are you doing for the rest of your life?
North and south and east and west of your life?
I have only one request of your life
That you spend it all with me.
All the seasons and the times of your days.
All the nickels and the dimes of your days.
Let the reasons and the rhymes of your days.
All begin and end with me.
I want to see your face
In every kind of light.
In fields of gold and
Forests of the night;
And when you stand before
The candles on a cake.
Oh let me be the one to hear
The silent wish you make.
Those tomorrows waiting deep in your eyes
In the world of love you keep in your eyes,
I’ll awaken what’s asleep in your eyes.
It may take a kiss or two..
Through all of my life..
Summer, winter, spring and fall of my life,
All I ever recall of my life
Is all of my life with you.
To you, your loved ones, your intended loved ones, and our kookwans in lakorns.
What are you doing for the rest of your life, my friends?
Lakorns most likely to air this month (will include this on ‘chronicle of lakorn’ once they air):
- 3 Num Neua Thong (3 Golden Men) starring Mahk Prin, Boy Pakorn, Ken Pupoom, and Kimberly Voltemas
- Nangfah Gup Mafia (Angel and Mafia) starring Weir Sukollawat and Pancake Kemanit
- Horb Rak Ma Hom Pah starring Kwan Usamanee and Guy
- Tomyam Lamsing starring Chompoo Araya and Por
- Jao Sao Pom Mai Chai Pee (My bride is not a ghost)
Am I missing anything else?
- I will be watching 3 Num Neua Thong, just for Mahk (join me?).
- I may watch Nangfah Gup Mafia.
- I am not watching Horb Rak Ma Hom Pah or Tomyam Lamsing.
- I’m still deciding on Jao Sao Pom Mai Chai Pee..
What say you, what will you watch?
But for now, I am currently obsessing over Evil Game Love Game- which will sadly end in a few weeks. I still like Miracle of Love, despite 6 episodes of misunderstanding between Paat-Nammon (ep 6-11, yes I cared to count!) but now they’re back to being lovey dove again =)