What are your hopes for 2019?
Posted on December 31, 2018
New Year’s Eve is upon us. Where did the time go? I hope that you were able to spend this last day of the year with your loved ones and people that make you happy. I wanted to take a moment to reflect on this blog’s greatest hits and then move on to our hopes for 2019.
First of all. Thank you.
Best 10 this year:
- Likit Rak – Episode 1 Recap
- Once Upon a Time in My Heart – Ep 12 Final Recap
- Rang Tawan – Episode 7 Recap
- Reference Guide: ‘Once upon a time in my heart”
- Waves of Life – Ride or Go Under?
- Who is Pope Thanawat Wattanaputi?
- Rang Tawan – Episode 14 Final
- Time travel binge, anyone? Love Destiny & Love Beyond Time
- Likit Rak – Episode 12 Final
- Once Upon a Time in My Heart – Episode 1 – Another Gangster Lakorn?
Majority of my readers are from the States, followed by India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Canada and Australia.
I’m glad to hear that you guys really like the recap list page and recommendations, seeing that those are the two most frequented pages. What type of content would you like to see next year? More recaps, reviews, musings? Granted, most of the postings are dependent on how the lakorns inspire me, but I do plan on writing about all the lakorns I will watch in 2019.
If you are a longtime reader, you know that I like romcoms, so I will pretty much watch any romcoms, good or bad. I’m a big fan of Broadcast Thai so most likely will tune into all their shows. I’ve been burned by Thong Entertainment a lot, so I’m going in skeptical. Act Art is reliably good, but are fearless, so I tend to get my heart broken with the endings. Last but not least, I’m going to watch all shows that are related to my puppies: Nadech, Mario, Pope, Kem, Mik, Weir, James Ji, James Ma, Porshe.
So without further ado, here’s my anticipated list for 2019:
Channel 3 (See complete list at Pantip)
- My Love From The Stars – Nadech and Matt Peeranee. I’ve been waiting for this since 2017, needless to say, it can’t come soon enough.
- Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang – Mario and Kimberly. This one looks like a hoot!
- Roy Leh Marnya – Pope and Bella. Yes! A second collaboration and I’ll be here for it!
- Duang Jai Nai Montra – Tono and Nicha. Always loved their chemistry.
- Payakorn Sorn Ruk – James Ji and Ice. New pairing!
- Ruk Lhon Jai – Taew and Ter
- Kong Kharm – James Ji and Bella. I hope it’s not as serious as it looks.
- King Kasalong – Yaya and James Ma.
- Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee – Mark and Mew. It’s Thong Production, so we shall see.
- Miti Thii Saam – Nadech and Taew
- Fah Fak Ruk – Toey and Mint Chalida. Looks so cute!
- Tee Krai Tee Man – Nine Napat and Gina Yeena
- Dang Duang Hareuthai – Tik and Kimberley. Remake, but an interesting pair.
- Paen Lub Salub Love – Mai Warit and Mint Chalida (should be released early this year since the teaser is out)
- Plerng Prang Thien – Toey and Nicha (also Pon Nawasch as second lead..sigh.)
- Prow Mook – Pon and Bua
Channel 7 (See complete list/pics at Neko’s site).
- Huajai Look Poochai – Kem and Now Tisanart
- Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter – Weir and Stephanie Auernig
- Mon Gaan Bandaan Ruk – Mik and Bow Maylada
- Pachara Montra – Weir and Bow Maylada
- Yodrak Nakrob – Weir and Thisa Varitthisa
- Suay Sorn Kom – Porshe and Grace, Prapye
- Nang Rai – Boom Kitkong and Now Tisanart
What are you looking forward to this coming year? Whatever it is, I hope that we will get to fangirl together. Thanks again for all your support! (All pic credit to Pantip and original owners).
for ch3, I look forward to Nadech & Matt, Prow Mook, Fah Fark Rak and Mark/Mew. Wow that list is short hahahahahah.
Those are good lakorns to look forward to!
Happy New Year 2019, Fia…may 2019 bring you happiness and bring me more slap and kiss..😍😘😍😘 Hugs you from down under!
A Happy New Year to you too! xoxo @Literature is Living
HAPPY NEW YEAR Fia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my, what a year!! I’ve noticed that you had been so active lately (I couldn’t keep up! Lol !!! ), Thank you so much for all the time and effort (you juggle with parenthood and all as well )you put into this blog. As for the listed of lakorns, thank you so much for those b/c I don’t even know what will be airing for 2019.I guess I’ll just have to slowly wait and read all the lakorn synopsis. Lol !!
By the way, after months of searching for a free movie website, I finally got to watched “To all the Boys I’ve loved before”!!!!! I find it to be very cute but toooooo short (I wanted more =( ) although I did find out (perhaps you already know) that there will be a -TO ALL THE BOYS “SEQUEL” 🙂
As always- Thank you _/\_
Now that’s what I like to hear! I’m churning out too much content, readers can’t keep up LOL! In all honesty, December was a slow month at work for me, which is nice because I have time to unwind in the evening and blog. I’m not sure what January or even 2019 will bring, in terms of work responsibilities (the parenthood side has been established, my kids are creatures of habit) but I plan on catching the lakorns on the list and will be writing about them to some extent. Happy new year to you my dear, I hope you get extra time to catch up, in whatever it is – self, relaxation, watching lakorns – remember to breathe! I have heard about the sequel and I am so dang excited like a girl going to her first day of high school. Thanks for always taking the time to comment, I know you’re busy!
Happy New Year Fia! Been awhile since I stopped by and am seriously behind my Thai dramas. Definitely looking forward to a Pope and Bella drama.
Happy New Year dear Lidy! Hope all is splendid for you, I know you’ve been busy writing. Sometimes it’s nice to take a break from dramas so you can come back with fresh eyes!